Friday 6 May 2011

New Look of Emma Watson

Following in the footsteps of fellow actress Carey Mulligan, Emma Watson, dramatically changed the style of his hair, while in America, is advertising the film "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. "Emma Watson revealed her new image by placing black and white photography - portrait on his page Facebook, commenting: "My dear. I cut off my hair a few days ago ... Incredible feeling. I love it. I wanted to do this for many years, it's the greatest thing that I was released. I hope you enjoy. With love to you. "Although her ​​new haircut is still a matter mixed reviews from its army of fans on Facebook, Emma Watson quite sensitively reacted to this, and a small amount of freckles gives it a resemblance to the actress 60 Mia Farrow.











No comments:

Post a Comment