Thursday 14 April 2011

Kim Kardashian Reveals Future Wedding Plans

Although they've been dating for only 5 months, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries have quickly fallen head over heels in love! "Kris just gets me," the reality star told Life & Style at the April 4 launch party for Unbreakable, the unisex fragrance from her sister Khloé and Khloé's husband, Lamar Odom.



In fact, the couple are already talking engagement ring, wedding plans -- and even what they'll name their children! "I want Lorraine to design me a big diamond ring," Kim Kardashian gushed to friend Brittny Gastineau at the Beverly Hills Nail Design on ten April . Kim  Kardashian was describing the engagement ring she wants Perfect jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz, her longtime pal, to create for her! A friend tells Life & Styles, "Her idol is Elizabeth Taylor, who was a good friend of Lorraine Schwartz' so she wants to take inspiration from one of Elizabeth Taylor prized possessions: her famous cushion-cut Krupp diamond. Kim's been talking to Lorraine schwartz about it a lot lately."


And Kim Kardashian tells Life & Styles that she's fantasized about her wedding ever since when she was a little girl. "I've envisioned the whole thing," Kim Kardashian tells Life & Styles. "I can't wait to get married. I' found my wedding dress !!!! I mean, I already know what my gown is going to look like. I've thought about it all for so long. What woman hasn't thought about her wedding since she was a little girl?" Kim  kardashian plans to take a Trip to Paris to Shop for a Chanel couture wedding gown, the friend reveals to Life & Styles. Her dream dress? "She wants a white strapless floor-length beautiful gown that's traditional but sexy and makes her feel like a princess," says the pal.


Kris and Kim Kardashian -- who both come from families in which the kids' names all begin with the letter K -- have already discussed what they're name going to their children. "I think I'll name my kids with K's to keep the tradition going," Kim kardashian says that. She even has a favorite name picked out for a baby boy, the friend reveals: Kristopher Jr., named after the man she plans to marry. "I want a big family," Kim  Kardashian told Life & Style at the Unbreakable event. "3 to 5 kids!"

No comments:

Post a Comment