Wednesday 27 January 2010

Man Fashion: Were You Dress To Impress?

This is the question that I always want to ask myself and to the readers out there.



My favorite wear is this cargo pants or  button fly jeans with T-shirts, and the most with V-neck sweater or scoop neck sweater. Pack with a pair of white Converse sneaker. Of course, I do received comments from my girlfriend like "Is that what you're going to wear?" which is more like accusation than question to me!



On the other hand, I do put up designer dress suit, shirt and fashion dress shoes, and my favorite blue retro skinny tie when I attend some formal parties with my girlfriend. Oh yes, I do have maroon red as well. :)



The bottom line is I wear clothes I feel comfortable in. For me that's what dressing and fashion is all about. But for most ladies that isn't the case. I am sure you have heard that this question, "Is that what you're going to wear?" countless times. And for all you women out there, unless you're going to physically undress us and then redress us to your specifications, the answer is, "Yes, this is precisely what I'm wearing."



Not because we're (or just myself?) stubborn or provocative but because we either don't know bother or we just feel comfortable with.



End of the day, my fashion philosophy is about comfort and be my own style, as well as fit into the surrounding rather to impress. So how about you? Do share your view here.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment