Friday 31 August 2007

Manhealth.com: 50 Things Men Wish You Knew

Found this interesting site, that universal guys truths that all women should understand . What's more, you can even put in your comments now as this site is still cumulating the comments.

Here are some of the things extracted from the site that I find it really reflective, and truth!

- I just may lie to make you feel good. Don’t be angry about this. You really weren't looking for the truth anyway.

- When you get angry over some stupid little pointless thing, I question your intelligence.

- You’re really bad at faking it.

- If I offer my help while you're getting ready, it means you’re late.

- Never ask me to pick out your outfit. I will invariably get it wrong and make us even more late.

- If you think I’m speeding now, you should see me drive when you're not in the car.

- We don't mind being told we look good. Just don't call it a "cute outfit."

- You can pick the movie, but have a reason

To find out more, follow this LINK. Have fun

1 comment:

  1. buy melalong ad online may take up to 6 months before you notice full practical effects, even if you use the medicine every day. Check with your doctor at any time skin irritation evolves severe or if your age spots get darker in color.

    ReplyDelete